When you are looking to upgrade your home, one of the things that needs attention is the flooring. One of the most practical ways of doing this is to install hardwood flooring, which can greatly add to the elegance in the home. Barrie, a city in Canada, has a humid continental climate and hardwood flooring Barrie, will be a good choice for homes in this area.
A hardwood floor can add warmth to a home and greatly enhance its value. It is also fairly easy to clean, and will not produce allergens like a carpet would. Properly installed hardwood floors in Barrie can last for a lifetime and will always look beautiful if they are properly maintained. Wooden floors also hold the heat in winter and remain cool during summers, thus adding to savings in utility bills. They are also resistant to damage from daily wear and the depredations of children and pets.
You can go in for hardwood floors that have been finished in a factory, or go in for unfinished ones, that allow you to decide on the color and type of finish that you want to see in your home. Such flooring comes from American Cherry, Hard Maple, Oak, Ash. Other flooring that is veneered or laminated does not strictly classify as hardwood flooring, though it is very much in use. The harder the wood, the better it is for the long term.
Determining the extent of the hardwood flooring you need, needs a number of things to be taken into consideration. Besides the actual area that has to be covered, you may also have to contend for area that go below skirting, and other fixed cabinets or fixtures. Hardwood flooring areas can also be determined by the grain pattern, as the continuity of such patterns does make a difference in appearance and may need to be considered when determining the extent of the required hardwood flooring. It can also be affected, if you are planning different patterns and layouts, which by themselves can add a lot to the appearance of a hardwood floor. Different areas may require different textures and colors, and this can influence the quantity of the material.
In my work I have many clients ask me what 3D animation can do for them. I always tell them – loads. 3D animation is really one of the most versatile sales presentation medium available to a business and if harnessed well, can mean an increase in sales for any product and business.
Many marketing managers did not learn the power of using new media in school. The lecturers were usually more familiar with traditional marketing media like live action TV commercials and paper adverts because when they were younger, that’s all they had. But nowadays, there’s the internet as a new media. Internet marketing is a whole different knowledge all by itself and that’s not being taught in most schools. And most certainly most marketing courses do not teach how to use multimedia and animation to help sell a product or a service. So they rely on boring powerpoints and paper hand-outs. Yawn.
If animation is used effectively, it can help demonstrate a product’s or engineered system’s full potential, far beyond what a powerpoint or hand-outs can achieve. I’ve listed some of the benefits and applications below:
- Demonstrate how your product works without having to set it up or lug it about
- Create an upmarket feel of the product or service and justify a premium price
- Make a product or service more attractive, sexier and dynamic looking, and enhance its perceived value
- Give a boring system a visual boost through exciting graphics and animation
- Dramatize boring information and data
- Make anything look cutting edge and state of the art
- Create something that can never be achieved through live shots
- Show how your product or service can be applied to a problem
- Show the internal components of a complex product
- Bring the client on a tour of a facility or property using 3D animation
- Show how a product interacts with its customers
- Show how a very complex system works through animated sequences and diagrams
- Showcase a product or facility that has not yet been built
- Show several consecutive operations of a system or assembly line
- Show various negative scenarios that can be resolved through the use of your product or service
- Zoom into a microscopic detail of a product or its component
- Show each stage of a planned development clearly
- Show how something like a medical device interacts with the human body
If you are looking for a way to enhance the presentation for your product or service, using 3D animation is the way to go. Smart companies are using it to secure major contracts in their fields, and you should too. If any of the above ideas sound exactly like what you could use, contact an animation company today to use this powerful marketing tool to turbo-charge your presentations and marketing campaigns.